5 Life Lessons at 28
As my birthday weekend comes to a close, I would like to share 5 things I have learned:
1) Always plan things, no matter what, even if it’s just a haphazard plan. Having a plan is better than no plan at all.
2) Growing up is a pain. Stop complaining you want to move out of your house because your parents are driving you bananas. Once you hit the golden years of independence, when you have to deal…
1. Learn Italian
It has been a year and a half since I practiced this language. I’ve already forgotten some words and whenever I have the chance to practice, I clam up and not do so at all.
Thanks to Duolingo app, I am now relearning the basics. And…
never be afraid to speak up
Have you seen my new post about speaking up featuring @RSherman_25? GO #SEAHAWKS! #superbowl2014
I used to not like giving out opinions for a couple of reasons:
a. I always thought others would think its stupid.
b. I always thought it would not matter.
This whole charade continued on through my high school and college years. Sad, I know.
more “firsts” coming my way
Experiencing adult life? Check out my latest blog post and share your own experiences. #tax2014 #NY
I know there is a certain je nes sais quoi about living in NY. The lights, Broadway, food, shopping, nightlife, and the list goes on and on. But what’s hidden behind the allure of the city is the price that one has to pay to live and breathe the New York…
Never Assume, Never Judge
Have you seen my latest blog post about @littlelizziev?
I have to admit, after seeing her photo from this article, I initially thought, “pretty girl, but why is she so skinny? Is she not eating?”.
Yep, I succumbed to the expected, but deadly…
2013 in 15 bullets
1. Got a job
2. Signed the lease to my first apartment
3. Bought my first bed
4. Gene visited NY
5. American Museum of Natural History
6. Social Media Week
7. CEW Events
8. DG Skincare Holiday Party
9. Parents in NY
10. Rockaway and Coney Island